The Ultimate In Dryer TechnologyQuality, Durability, and Efficiency. Call Now For A Quote!Contact Us
What we do
Our dryer models utilize electronic control devices, solely developed and patented by Proto-Vets Dryers.
These systems offer superior, fully automated vehicle drying while helping reduce energy consumption, lower noise levels and save money for the “ma” wash owner/operator.
How are our drying systems different?
With an emphasis on durability, lower noise levels, and energy efficiency, some of our dryers pay for themselves within 12 – 16 months of operation.
What makes us unique?
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we hold over 40 patents on various products with several more pending!
Innovation end creativity are at the heart of our business solving the needs of our clients across the globe.
Why Proto-Vest Dryers?
We are a global supplier specializing in the development and manufacturing of car, large truck, and custom drying systems.
Proto-Vest Dryers are manufactured using only the highest quality materials. This helps lower maintenance expenses, prolong the life of the dryer, and improve your profits.
Proto-Vest Dryers full line of dryers offer superior drying performance and provide the lowest energy consumption and the lowest noise levels in the industry.
Proto-Vest Dryers dedicated team members goal is to maintain and exceed the industry standard by Driving innovation, Solutions, and Service to your business!
Quality You Can Count On
Our units are produced with 100% aircraft quality aluminum versus other plastic alternatives. Our commitment to quality means our clients get a low-maintenance product that lasts for years!
The 4 keys of Our Renascence
(A Rebirth to a Cultural Change)
The Process With Our Customers
- First, we collaborate with them to understand their true needs. (The actual cars per hour, internal and external sound requirements, and any other unique requirements they might have.)
- We then provide one specific option with maximum performance. We offer two other options for flexibility and objective.
- These systems offer superior, fully automated drying performance while reducing energy consumption at lower noise levels that save quantitative money.
Customization of Dryers to your needs
- Because of our dryer’s efficiency, we have multiple dryers that can pay for themselves in 12-18 months on the electrical savings alone.
- Hard to believe? We can prove it with basic math. We welcome the challenge.
- Exceptional global automotive manufactures, with benchmark performance, continue to purchase our dryers the past 5 years including 2022. They believe the energy saving and our quite performance as we continue to support each other.
Upgraded Our Labor Force
- Within the last year, we have dramatically upgraded our labor force with talented welders, assemblers, small parts, and CAD/CAM designers.
- Their “Can Do Attitude” has been infectious. A new program is if an employee discovers a significant cost reduction greater than $1,000 per year, we split the saving for the first year. If this is not WIN/WIN, then we don’t know what is.
- This program is significantly helping to offset the multiple price increases we are experiencing from our global supply chain.
Customizing Our Standard Product
- Innovation and Creativity are the “Heart and Soul” of our business solving the needs of our client’s unique needs across the globe.
- Over 35% of our sales is “Custom Work”. We enjoy providing options to customers who are innovative and challenge the status quo. We truly enjoy breaking barriers with our customers!
- This creativity, over the past 53 years in business, is why we have over 40 patents on various products with serval more pending. By listening, we continue to learn from our customers.
It Is Never Good Enough.
It’s Either Right or It Is Wrong!
We Love Custom Projects
Over 35% of Our Sales Are for Custom Projects?
Past designs include installing blower motors and silencer equipment on the roof of the facility. This unique design helps free up much needed space in narrow bays as well as helps with noise level reduction inside the wash.
Adjacent Room Installations
In some instances, its best for the dryer’s blower motors and optional equipment to be housed in an adjacent or remote room, separate from the wash bay/tunnel. In this case a Proto-Vest Dryers engineer will design a solution to meet your exact specifications.
Customized Motor Placement
Narrow tunnels, limited floor space and a variety of other factors can make it difficult to fit standard equipment. Aside from placing blower motors in adjacent rooms or the roof, special customized add-ons can be built to solve space limitations.
E460 Annual Performance – Electrical Power Savings (Michigan)
270 HP X 0.746 kWh/HP = 201kWh
84 hr/wk X 52 wk/yr = 4,368 hr/yr
877,968 kWh/yr X 0.14 $/hr = $122,916/yr
84 hr/wk X 52 wk/yr = 4,368 hr/yr
196,560 kWh/yr X 0.14 $/hr = $27,518/yr