Proto-Vest, Dryers. Corporate Headquarters
7400 N. Glen Harbor Blvd., Glendale, AZ 85307
Proto-Vest Dryers, which stands for prototype investments, specializes in the development and manufacturing of car wash drying systems. Family owned and operated since its inception in 1970, Proto-Vest Dryers has a diverse background including car washes, leasing and manufacturing. As the leading manufacturer of car wash drying systems, Proto-Vest Dryers holds over 40 patents on various products with several more pending. Particular dryer models utilize electronic control devices, solely developed and patented by Proto-Vest, Dryers. These systems offer superior, fully-automated vehicle drying while helping reduce energy consumption, lower noise levels and save money for the car wash owner/operator.
Why Choose Proto-Vest Dryers…
Proto-Vest Dryers offers an extensive line of vehicle drying equipment with over 20 standard dryers in daily production and available for immediate shipment. Dryers can also be fitted with a number of optional products to enhance performance. For the customer with unique needs, a Proto-Vest Dryers engineer can design a custom drying system for any number of applications. Previous applications have been created for aviation, automobile manufacturing, assembly line processing and bus drying as well as the car wash industry. Custom applications are handled factory direct to ensure customer requirements are met in an efficient manner.
Proto-Vest’s Dryers #1 priority is customer satisfaction. Recognizing that support after the sale of equipment is critical to the success of the customer. Proto-Vest Dryers offers its customers a wide range of services, including field service technicians and factory direct after market parts. Using a worldwide distributor network as well as OEM’s in the car wash industry, sales and service are only a phone call away. Let your friends at Proto-Vest Dryers take the worry out of your dryer purchases.
Proto-Vest Dryers Mission Statement
Our primary purpose is to design, develop and manufacture high quality air dryers, primarily for the car wash industry. We provide our customers state of the art capital equipment, superior customer service and product support.
- We operate ethically and morally, provide an enjoyable working environment and generate income for owners and employees.
- The Customer is the most important person in the facility, whether in person, by mail, email or on the phone.
- The Customer is not dependent on us, we are dependent upon him.
- The Customer is not an interruption of our work… he is the purpose of it.
- We are not doing him a favor by serving him… he is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to serve him.
- The Customer is not someone to argue with or match wits with. Nobody ever won an argument with a customer.
- The Customer is a person who brings us his wants. It is our job to satisfy those wants profitably; both to him and ourselves.
- Never forget how vitally important the customer is in our business! – 2/11/2015