Bag Repair & Loaner Program
Although our bags are built to last, there are times when repair may be necessary. If you need to send your dryer’s Proto-Duck air bags in for repair or service, we are here to help.
First, we need to determine if the bag is repairable or needs to be replaced.
If you’re not sure whether your bag can be repaired, call us and we can help determine the proper solution for your needs.
If it is determined that we can repair the bag, then the following steps may take place.
1. A loaner bag may be available for you to use with your dryer while your bags are being repaired. This will depend on whether we have a loaner in stock for your particular machine.
(Loaner bags are only available if we have a set in stock for use.)
2. If we have a loaner, we will take a temporary payment from you via check or credit card.
3. Once temporary payment is received the loaner will then be shipped to you.
4. Once you receive loaner bag, install the loaner and ship us your bag for repairs.
5. Once we receive your bag we will repair and clean the bag. Upon completion you will be billed for the appropriate repair/cleaning charges and the bag will be sent back to you.
6. After you receive your repaired bag, return loaner bag within 10 days. Upon receipt of loaner bag, we will refund or credit the charges for the loaner bag.
Recommendation: It might be in your best interest to invest in a new bag set and repair the old. This way you will have (2) sets of bags in the event you need to send one in for repair in the future. Every spring throughout May and June, Proto-Vest Dryers runs a special bag sale where you can save up to 30% on Proto-Duck bags.
- Bags can be sent in for repair without a loaner.
- Bags are not always repairable. We will advise on a case-to-case basis.
- When you send in your bags for repair, remember to include your car wash name, address, and contact information with the bags.